MOVE A MACHINE ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD
With our expertise in dismantling and relocating Foundry production lines we offer the timely relocation of any shotblast machine. Our company has shipped equipment to Asia, Africa, North America, South America, Australia and Europe.
We are regularly involved with moving Wheelabrator®, Pangborn®, SES®, Disa® and Rosler® Tumblast, Table, Plate and Section, Hanger and Continuous machines. Our biggest project to date was the dismantling and shipping of 4 Wheelabrator WTB35 (2,500 kgs batch) Tumblast machines and 1 Wheelabrator CT6 (20 ton per hr) Continuous machine for an automotive supplier from the UK to various factories in Europe.
We also offer installation and re-assembly services at destination. It is common for us to overhaul equipment with upgrades in our purpose built factory before shipping to the new location. We have an assembly area where machines can be tested under power, and packing and loading facilities with 50 tons capacity to load containers or lorries. We are often approached by companies to complete installation of new Shotblast machines and equipment.
We have built a relationship over many years with lifting companies, transporters and shipping companies. We handle all formal customs paperwork and can offer Cost Insurance and Freight (CIF) for international shipping. European movement is generally completed using European carriers.
Relocation Service processes:
- Schematic schedule
- Marking of electrics and piping
- Disconnection of utility services
- Dismantling of machinery – marking larger parts on schematics
- Cleaning and sealing of component parts
- Packaging suitable for Road or Sea freight
- Loading onto lorries or containers with packing lists
- Transportation to new location or to base for refurbishment
- Unloading and positioning as per customers requirements
- Installation of mechanical and electrical services
- Test and Commission
Please call or email our service department if you require further info or would like a quotation to move a machine
T: +44(0)121 552 1999