WHY REFURBISH YOUR SHOTBLAST MACHINE?
- Your machine has reliability issues affecting production
- Your machine is constantly breaking down
- Your throughput demands are increasing
- The replacement cost of a new machine is too high
- The cost and time spent maintaining your machine is rising
- Business needs have changed from when the machine was purchased
EXTEND THE LIFE OF YOUR SHOTBLAST MACHINE
With our refurbishment program an ageing machine can be given a new life. We have experience in all machine types and manufacturers. Working from engineering drawings machines can be built back to original specification with many improvements:
- Latest blast wheel technology
- Increased production output
- Replacement of obsolete parts
- Improved maintenance features
- Sealing technology for high leakage areas
- Premium+ parts for increased wear life
- PLC HDMI electrical control systems
- Safety features
- Machine warranties available
THE REFURBISHMENT PROCESS
Our engineer meets the customer on-site to discuss issues with the machine and make initial observations.
Machine Health Check report is completed on the machine. This comprehensive report exceeds the standards set by most OEMs. Its purpose is to identify the working condition, component life, safety and reliability of the machine.
The findings of the MHC are discussed with the customer and their engineering team. There are several options at this stage with customers choosing from a complete refurbishment to refurbishment of particular areas of the machine. A detailed plan and schedule of works is provided to the customer.
Refurbishment work can be completed on site or off-site in our purpose built factory. Before the work is started, the schedule of work is agreed with your engineering team and production, submission of Method statement and Risk assessment, issue of Permits To Work and preparation of site. The rebuild will be completed according to the schedule with our senior engineer liaising between the customer and our team.
The scheduled work will be finished with parameter testing on the machine. The customer will be shown the work completed with the machine working under full load. We would offer a maintenance agreement to service the machine with a parts and labour warranty to protect the performance and life of the machine.
EXAMPLES OF REFURBISHMENT WORK
Full refurbishment of Pangborn 8LK twin table shotblast.
Installation of new shafts, rollers, sprockets and complete mill set in Tilghman Euro 80 shotblast.
Rebuild of lining and housing on Spencer & Halstead Centriblast barrel machine.
Strip and rebuild Pangborn 26GN subframe.
Full refurbishment of Pangborn 12GN in our factory.
Full rebuild of Tilghman T170 tumblast machine.
Full wear plate relining in Spencer and Halstead HK2121 hook machine.
Rebuild of CM 1000 / T10 table shotblast.